iDpng Limited is a Marketing Solutions Provider based in Port Moresby.

My photo
Social Media Marketing We can develop Social Media Campaigns using Facebook, Blogging, Twitter and other social media platforms. We can also track and monitor your Social media campaigns and provide timely reports on success rates of your social media campaigns We can assist you in developing your Campaign

Sunday 10 June 2012

Dirty Campaigning

Posted by Simon Menton Candidate Port Moresby South on the ' 2012 Election Campaign Forum - NCD' Facebook

I am not a rich business man who has made millions from questionable contracts with the NCDC. I am a working class Papua New Guinean who is exercising my democratic right to contest the national elections for the seat of Moresby South. I have had no problems with any other candidates, all have been running profesional courtious campains, all except one... In the last week I have lost k5000 worth of banners and posters to the Happy Gardeners paid Thugs the latest been last night right infront of my eyes along Korobesea drive a load of thugs in a vehicle plasterd with Justin and Powes posters stopped in the middle road and cut down and stole my banner from the rain tree on customary land that was placed with permission. When they were aproched by the security gaurd at nearby residences they proceeded to assult him all the while chanting Justin Justin Justin. Come on Gardener, clean up your act and try and play fair, do you even know what that means?

No comments:

Post a Comment