iDpng Limited is a Marketing Solutions Provider based in Port Moresby.

My photo
Social Media Marketing We can develop Social Media Campaigns using Facebook, Blogging, Twitter and other social media platforms. We can also track and monitor your Social media campaigns and provide timely reports on success rates of your social media campaigns We can assist you in developing your Campaign

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Eye Witness Account - Facebook



  • So I checked with GORDON INTER. SCHOOL & was told ONLY "L-M"
    Me: oi official where is "K"
    Official: I don't know
    me: Phone na salim quick text
    Phn: your with Gordons _ should be polling booth 3
    me: thank you true Aunt
    me: I double checked with official =
    official: ????????????????
    Me: *wtf* check with mum (sent a text)
    mama: polling booth 2/3 should be @ Gordon police station
    ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gordon Police Station @ 2:38pm upon arrival
    I enter, whilst in line
    EC Polling official: Oi passim gate
    me: what is it time already?
    Official: surname starting with "E-J" over here & "K - K" over there
    me: thank goodness am 5th in line for the "K"
    Voters trying to make way into the polling area and want to vote
    Officials & Police officers: "CLOSE THE GATE - " time finish "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    time than was only 3pm

    several voters where turned away at the entrance by the EC Polling Officials and Police Officers on Duty!

    It is our right to vote and not only that - EC POLLING TIME OFFICIAL CLOSES 6pm.com---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SICKENING TO EVEN SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED TODAY!
     ·  ·  · 46 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment